New Guidelines For Reopening
To our Valued La Jolie Community
On October 8th, the state of CT is moving into Phase 3 reopening.
What this means for our business is we can now go from 50% occupancy to 75% occupancy. Not much will change as we are fortunate to be on two levels and have 16 styling stations to work from. We continue to follow all safety and sanitation guidelines set forth by the State of CT and City of Stamford.
All stations, tools and work areas are cleaned and sanitized after every client and ready for you when you sit in the chair or enter the treatment room. Our waiting area remains outdoors or in the lobby area to alleviate congestion in the salon. Clients and staff are asked to stay home if not feeling well or displaying signs of fever, cough, sore throat, or living with someone who is sick and/or sick with covid-19 or in quarantine.
We are very proud of our staff and grateful to our clients for following and honoring the guidelines. If you would like to visit the salon at a quieter time, please call us and our front desk team will advise you to the best time to come in for your services. Mondays and Tuesdays remain slightly quieter than the rest of the week.
If you have not yet been back we look forward to welcoming you back! We have received many rave reviews from long time clients to new clients thanking us for the measures we are taking to ensure everyone’s safety.
We would like to take this opportunity to THANK YOU for supporting La Jolie. We are honored to be trusted with your hair and skin needs and look forward to seeing you soon and making you #lajoliefabulous!
Please reach out to us with any questions and/or comments you may have.
With love and gratitude,
Team La Jolie
- Please call when you arrive and we will let you know if your technician is ready and that the station has been sanitized for you.
- The inside waiting area is closed. However, weather permitting our outdoor waiting and lobby are open.
- Face masks are required to enter and must stay on during the duration of your service (unless having a facial service).
- Temperature check taken upon entry to ensure no one enters with a temperature of 100 degrees or more.
(If this occurs we will cancel your appointment and ask that you call to reschedule)
- Please wash your hands in the restroom or use our hand sanitizer upon entry.
- If having a color service, please arrive with clean dry hair that has been washed the night before or morning of.
- Only one person per appointment can enter the salon with the exception of children’s appointments.
- Please have a credit card on file for express check out.
- Please allow us to hang your coat in the coat room.
- We are serving individual bottled water. If you would like something else feel free to BYOB.
- ATM is open. Cash payments and gratuities are accepted. Venmo is also an option for staff gratuities.
- 48 hour cancellation policy is necessary to avoid a 50% charge of services.
Follow La Jolie Salon, Color Bar, Spa on social!