New Guidelines For Reopening
To our Valued La Jolie Community
Beginning March 19, 2021, The State of CT is eliminating the capacity restrictions that have been put upon our business. We can now go from 75% to 100% capacity.
As we operate on 2 levels and have 16 hair stations and 2 treatments room to work from, we don’t anticipate much change. We will continue to follow all sanitation and social distancing protocols. For the comfort of all, we ask that you continue to call when you arrive for your appointment and wait in your cars or our outdoor waiting area, until your technician is ready, so that we do not crowd the indoor area.
The La Jolie Staff will continue to wear face coverings while working and all barriers will be kept up to maintain the safety for us all.
- Please call when you arrive and we will let you know if your technician is ready.
- The inside waiting area is closed, however, our outdoor waiting area and lobby are open.
- Face masks are required to enter.
- Temperature check is taken upon entry.
- Please wash your hands in the restroom or use our hand sanitizer upon entering.
- Please have a credit card on file for express checkout.
- We will hang your coat in the coat room.
- We are serving individual bottled water. If you would like something else feel free to BYOB.
- ATM is open. Cash payments and gratuities are accepted. Venmo is also an option for staff gratuities.
We ask that you reschedule your appointment if:
You have a fever, cough, sore throat or you are living with someone who is sickand/or sick with covid-19 or in quarantine.
Please reply to this email to confirm your appointment.
A 48 hour cancellation is required or a 50% fee of services will be charged
Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to seeing you soon and making you #lajoliefabulous!
Follow La Jolie Salon, Color Bar, Spa on social!